This presentation provides students a visually stimulating lesson detailing the Spanish Civil War. . The 11 slide activity is filled with colorful pictures, maps, and other relevant information that will serve as a platform in which to build additional related activities. This lesson is also great to use when you are out of the classroom, serving as an awesome resource for sub days! If you'd like a version you can edit, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to help. Enjoy!
* Postwar problems in Spain.
* The rise and fall of the Spanish Republic.
* The origins of the Spanish Civil War and who fought on the opposing sides of the conflict.
* How the Spanish Civil War served as a "dress rehearsal" for World War II.
* Francisco Franco and the fascist emerge victorious (1939).
* Lesson learning target on the bottom of every slide.