Product DescriptionPost a Comment
Course: Math 4
Subject: Arithmetic, Numbers, Critical Thinking
Objective: Represent and describe whole numbers to 10,000 using pictures and symbols.
Grade Levels: 3rd, 4th, 5th, Homeschool
Resource Type: Lesson Plan, Workbooks, Assessment, Video, PPT, Multi-modal
Technology required: no tech, some tech or more tech
Pages: 68 pages + 197 page teacher guide
- Exploration Activities
- Practice Activities
- Mixed Review
- Lesson Quiz
Answer key: Included
Teaching duration: 50 minutes
- Place Value 5 - 10 minutes
- Writing Numbers using Place Value 15 - 20 minutes
- Value of Digits 15 - 20 minutes
Our resources are intended to help you get Ready for the Bell! Ready for the Bell math lessons provide a comprehensive set of print, multimedia resources, and assessments with real world learning explorations.
The lesson instructional design recognizes a new generation of learners, ones that expect multi-media, multi-modal learning opportunities and have the ability to access, research, and master knowledge creation opportunities whether they are at school or at home. At the same time as providing current and multi-modal instructional methods and resources, the lesson provides options for teaching with technology in classrooms that have no tech, some tech or more tech.
Download SAMPLE ABOVE to review the components included in this Lesson packet.
This lesson includes:
- Teacher Lesson Plan: 11 pages
- Teacher Guide Part A: 21 pages
- Teacher Guide Part B: 176 pages
- Answer Key for Workbook and Quiz: 8 pages
- Student Learning Guide: 11 pages
- Student Workbook: 9 pages
- Contextual Unit Animation: 1 animation video
- Concept Capsule ppt: 12 slides
- Concept Capsule lecture notes: 14 pages
- Concept Capsule video: 1 video 4:04 min
- Notepad Tutor video: n/a
- Summative Assessment: 3 pages
- End of Lesson Quiz - a short quiz at the end of the Lesson to use as a quick way to assess if students have mastered the content.
- Unit Test(s) – a full unit test is included in the Unit or Full Course Bundle.
- Formative Assessment: Included in Workbook
- Let’s Explore - hands-on active learning activities
- Let’s Practice - activities for students to practice
- Mixed Review - a series of questions based on what the student has learned by this point in the Lesson as well as some questions related to areas that will be emerging in the math program